present tense third-person singular of fuzz (up)
Synonyms & Antonyms of fuzzes (up)
See the Dictionary Definition
to make dark, dim, or indistinct
- picture postcards never show those not-infrequent days when the coastal scenery is fuzzed up by fog
Synonyms for fuzzes (up)
Words Related to fuzzes (up)
Near Antonyms for fuzzes (up)
Antonyms for fuzzes (up)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game