Synonyms of futurist
See the Dictionary Definition
one who predicts future events or developments
- economic futurists predict a new world order in which information is the resource that drives a nation's economy
Synonyms for futurist
Words Related to futurist
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- What Puts the 'Tide' in ‘Yuletide'?
- 13 Breakfast Foods That Are Also Verbs
- The Declassified History of 'Security Blanket'
- If You Like to Complain About 'Decimate'...
Ask the Editors