plural of founding father
Synonyms & Antonyms of founding fathers
a person who establishes a whole new field of endeavor
- Theodor Herzl is often credited as the founding father of modern Zionism
Synonyms for founding fathers
Words Related to founding fathers
Near Antonyms for founding fathers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors