plural of fort
Synonyms of forts
See the Dictionary Definition
a structure or place from which one can resist attack
- a series of forts along the frontier
Synonyms for forts
Words Related to forts
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors