Synonyms of foreknowledge
See the Dictionary Definition
the special ability to see or know about events before they actually occur
- a suspenseful story about a man who has a frightening foreknowledge of disasters
Synonyms for foreknowledge
Words Related to foreknowledge
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors