plural of footpace
Synonyms of footpaces
See the Dictionary Definition
a raised platform (as beneath an altar)
- … [He] deposited his basket by the font, went up the nave …; then he knelt upon the footpace.
- — Thomas Hardy
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for footpaces
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game