present participle of follow up
Synonyms & Antonyms of following up
See the Dictionary Definition
to add to or continue (something) with something similar
- She followed up her first book with a sequel.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for following up
- adding (to),
- building up,
- pumping up,
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for following up
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game