plural of floruit
Synonyms & Antonyms of floruits
a state or time of great activity, thriving, or achievement
- the floruit of Greek art and literature in the fifth century b.c.
Synonyms for floruits
Words Related to floruits
Near Antonyms for floruits
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors