plural of fiesta
Synonyms of fiestas
a time or program of special events and entertainment in honor of something
- the city's Latinos have a series of fiestas throughout the summer
Synonyms for fiestas
Words Related to fiestas
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors