present participle of fall off
Synonyms & Antonyms of falling off
See the Dictionary Definition
to turn away from a straight line or course
- the coastline falls off toward the north after you round the bay
Synonyms for falling off
Words Related to falling off
Antonyms for falling off
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game