fall back onphrase
Synonyms of fall back on
to use or seek out as a source of aid, relief, or advantage
- If your teaching career doesn't work out, you always have your baking skills to fall back on.
Synonyms for fall back on
Words Related to fall back on
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors