plural of eye-opener
Synonyms of eye-openers
See the Dictionary Definition
informal something that shows or teaches you something in a surprising way
- Traveling abroad can be a real eye-opener to many people.
- They say her biography is quite an eye-opener.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for eye-openers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2020 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Difficult Spelling Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game