plural of enclave
Synonyms of enclaves
an area with people who are different in some way from the people in the areas around it
- The city has a large Chinese enclave.
- one of the city's wealthy enclaves
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for enclaves
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors