plural of employer
Synonyms of employers
a person or company that has people who do work for wages or a salary; a person or company that has employees
- It was the employer's responsibility to improve workplace safety.
- Your travel expenses should be paid for by your employer.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for employers
- boss men,
- straw bosses,
- (also tsarinas or tzarinas),
- (also tsars or tzars),
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game