present tense third-person singular of editorialize
Synonyms of editorializes
See the Dictionary Definition
to make a statement of one's opinion
- she never misses a chance to editorialize on the issues of the day—even the ones she knows nothing about
Synonyms for editorializes
Words Related to editorializes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game