past participle of draw (off)
Synonyms & Antonyms of drawn (off)
See the Dictionary Definition
to remove (liquid) gradually or completely
- drew off the fat from the top of the drippings
Synonyms for drawn (off)
Words Related to drawn (off)
Near Antonyms for drawn (off)
Antonyms for drawn (off)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game