past tense of drink (in)
Synonyms & Antonyms of drank (in)
See the Dictionary Definition
to receive or accept gladly or readily
- the studio audience for the infomercial seemed to drink in—a little too readily—every word of the host's spiel
Synonyms for drank (in)
Words Related to drank (in)
Near Antonyms for drank (in)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game