Synonyms & Antonyms of discontentedness
See the Dictionary Definition
the condition of being dissatisfied with one's life or situation
- he was left with a vague feeling of discontentedness even after he got the car he had always wanted
Synonyms for discontentedness
Words Related to discontentedness
Near Antonyms for discontentedness
Antonyms for discontentedness
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors