present tense third-person singular of disappoint
Synonyms & Antonyms of disappoints
See the Dictionary Definition
to fall short in satisfying the expectation or hope of
- they were disappointed by the outcome of the big game
Synonyms for disappoints
Words Related to disappoints
Near Antonyms for disappoints
Antonyms for disappoints
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game