plural of diagonal
Synonyms & Antonyms of diagonals
See the Dictionary Definition
the degree to which something rises up from a position level with the horizon
- the ramp was set at a low diagonal to make it easier for physically challenged patrons
Synonyms for diagonals
Words Related to diagonals
Near Antonyms for diagonals
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors