plural of detractor
Synonyms & Antonyms of detractors
a person who criticizes something or someone
- Despite his popularity, his many detractors still think his work is overrated.
- Even her detractors had to admit that she had made the company successful.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for detractors
- (or jibers),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for detractors
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- July 2021 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Commonly Confused Words Returns Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game