variants: or desperados
plural of desperado
Synonyms & Antonyms of desperadoes
old-fashioned a violent criminal who is not afraid of getting hurt or caught
- A documentary about some notorious desperados of the Wild West.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for desperadoes
- (or scallywags),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for desperadoes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game