plural of designee
Synonyms of designees
one who has been chosen by some authority for a specific position or duty
- the director or a designee shall sign the report
Synonyms for designees
Words Related to designees
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors