plural of depth
Synonyms & Antonyms of depths
2 the lowest point or level
- the author describes how she slowly rose from the depth of her depression
Synonyms for depths
Words Related to depths
Near Antonyms for depths
Antonyms for depths
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors