plural of depletion
Synonyms & Antonyms of depletions
the amount by which something is lessened
- the kind of catastrophic illness that can make a sizable depletion in a family's savings
Synonyms for depletions
Words Related to depletions
Near Antonyms for depletions
Antonyms for depletions
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game