present tense third-person singular of demobilize
Synonyms & Antonyms of demobilizes
See the Dictionary Definition
to release (someone or something) from military service
- Both leaders agreed to demobilize their armies and sign the peace treaty.
- Ships returned to port to be demobilized.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for demobilizes
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for demobilizes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game