past tense of decant
Synonyms & Antonyms of decanted
See the Dictionary Definition
formal to pour (a liquid, especially wine) from one container into another
- The bottles were uncorked and the wine was decanted an hour before the meal.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for decanted
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for decanted
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game