plural of cumulation
Synonyms of cumulations
a mass or quantity that has piled up or that has been gathered over a period of time
- the cumulation of grime on the stove was really disgusting
Synonyms for cumulations
Words Related to cumulations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors