present participle of cope (with)
Synonyms & Antonyms of coping (with)
See the Dictionary Definition
to deal with (something) usually skillfully or efficiently
- coped with the latest foul-up gracefully
Synonyms for coping (with)
Words Related to coping (with)
Phrases Synonymous with coping (with)
Near Antonyms for coping (with)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game