Synonyms & Antonyms of communist
an adherent or advocate of an economic system in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
- communists were plotting an overthrow of the government
Synonyms for communist
Words Related to communist
Antonyms for communist
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors