past tense of cipher
Synonyms of ciphered
See the Dictionary Definition
to determine (a value) by doing the necessary mathematical operations
- were surprised by how much we had spent on the cruise after we had ciphered out the grand total
Synonyms for ciphered
Words Related to ciphered
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game