plural of chef d'oeuvre
Synonyms & Antonyms of chefs d'oeuvre
See the Dictionary Definition
something (as a work of art) that is a great achievement and often its creator's greatest achievement
- the sculptor labored for 15 years on his chef d'oeuvre
Synonyms for chefs d'oeuvre
Words Related to chefs d'oeuvre
Near Antonyms for chefs d'oeuvre
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors