plural of charwoman
Synonyms of charwomen
See the Dictionary Definition
a female domestic servant
- the couple finally hired a charwoman as they were just too busy to clean
Synonyms for charwomen
Words Related to charwomen
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors