plural of cathedral
Synonyms of cathedrals
a large, magnificent, or massive building
- the company didn't want just a new office building—it demanded a cathedral that proclaimed its place among the giants of finance
Synonyms for cathedrals
Words Related to cathedrals
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors