catches one's eyephrase
present tense third-person singular of catch one's eye
Synonyms & Antonyms of catches one's eye
See the Dictionary Definition
to hold the attention of
- This necklace just caught my eye and I couldn't resist buying it.
Synonyms for catches one's eye
Words Related to catches one's eye
Near Antonyms for catches one's eye
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game