variants: also canvasses
plural of canvas
Synonyms of canvases
a picture created with oil paint
- one canvas by Picasso is worth more money than most of us can imagine
Synonyms for canvases
Words Related to canvases
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors