plural of by-and-by
Synonyms & Antonyms of by-and-bys
See the Dictionary Definition
time that is to come
- we shall meet again in the by-and-by
Synonyms for by-and-bys
Words Related to by-and-bys
Near Antonyms for by-and-bys
Antonyms for by-and-bys
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game