present tense third-person singular of butt (on or against)
Synonyms of butts (on or against)
See the Dictionary Definition
to be adjacent to
- our property butts on a swamp
Synonyms for butts (on or against)
Words Related to butts (on or against)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game