plural of boxer
Synonyms of boxers
one that engages in the sport of fighting with the fists
- that boxer is quite famous for being the youngest heavyweight champion ever
Synonyms for boxers
Words Related to boxers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors