present participle of boot (out)
Synonyms & Antonyms of booting (out)
See the Dictionary Definition
to drive or force out
- the theater manager booted out the audience members who were making a disturbance
Synonyms for booting (out)
Words Related to booting (out)
Phrases Synonymous with booting (out)
Near Antonyms for booting (out)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game