past tense of blackmail
Synonyms & Antonyms of blackmailed
See the Dictionary Definition
to use blackmail against (someone)
- The old man was being blackmailed by his nephew.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for blackmailed
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for blackmailed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game