present tense third-person singular of begird
Synonyms & Antonyms of begirds
See the Dictionary Definition
to encircle or bind with or as if with a belt
- a white granite boulder begirt with a band of dark gray
Synonyms for begirds
Words Related to begirds
Near Antonyms for begirds
Antonyms for begirds
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game