past tense of bank on
Synonyms & Antonyms of banked on
See the Dictionary Definition
to place reliance or trust
- He was banking on extra tips tonight to pay his bills.
Synonyms for banked on
Words Related to banked on
Phrases Synonymous with banked on
Near Antonyms for banked on
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game