variants: also availed of
past tense of avail
Synonyms & Antonyms of availed
See the Dictionary Definition
to provide with something useful or desirable
- all your begging will not avail you in the least
Synonyms for availed
Words Related to availed
Near Antonyms for availed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game