plural of artwork
Synonyms of artworks
See the Dictionary Definition
work (such as paintings or sculpture) produced through the use of imaginative skill
- They put their child's artwork on the fridge.
- A well-known illustrator provided all of the book's artwork.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for artworks
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Words of Snow and Ice Quiz Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Toys and Games Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game