present participle of accrue
Synonyms & Antonyms of accruing
See the Dictionary Definition
to increase in amount as time passes
- They accrued vacation time throughout the calendar year.
- A penny-pincher who is accruing a fortune by spending next to nothing.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for accruing
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for accruing
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Great Scrabble Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game