Medical Definition of whole blood
Note: Whole blood may be used in transfusions to restore blood volume especially after traumatic blood loss. It is often subjected to centrifugation to separate blood components for use in transfusion or for specimen testing.
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?