Medical Definition of vesicular exanthema
: an acute virus disease primarily of swine that is caused by a single-stranded RNA virus of the family Caliciviridae (species Vesicular exanthema of swine virus of the genus Vesivirus), that closely resembles foot-and-mouth disease, and that occurred in the United States in an epidemic of the 1950s
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game