Medical Definition of vacuum aspiration
: a method of abortion performed in the later half of the first trimester of pregnancy by aspiration of the contents of the uterus through a narrow tube
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game