Medical Definition of tolterodine
: an anticholinergic drug administered in the form of its tartrate C22H31NO·C4H6O6 to treat urge incontinence, frequent urination, and urinary urgency associated with an overactive bladder
Note: Tolterodine is marketed under the trademark Detrol.
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game